The Monster Energy All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway hit the tracks on Saturday night 20th May.
1. BRAD KESELOWSKI, CAR- FORD, TEAM- PENSKE
After a chaotic race, Keselowski finished second at Kansas. Place third in points, Keselowski is on par for the series lead in wins with two other drivers.
2. KYLE LARSON, CAR- CHEVROLET, TEAM- CHIP GANASSI RACING
Larson, who won the 2016 version of the Monster Energy Open, crashed out, eventually finishing16th in the Monster Energy All-Star Race.
3. MARTIN TRUEX JR., CAR- TOYOTA, TEAM- FURNITURE ROW RACING
Presently leading the series with 536 laps raced in the season, Martin, who won last year’s Coca-Cola 600 winner will be the man to watch out on Saturday.
4. JAMIE MCMURRAY, CAR- CHEVROLET, TEAM- CHIP GANASSI RACING
McMurray has clinched a win in the All-Star Race but has the worst average finish record among all drivers listed here with more than one start.
5. CHASE ELLIOTT, CAR- CHEVROLET, TEAM- HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS
Hit by three consecutive bad finishes of 24th or worse, Elliott will look forward to patch-up these performance blockades on Saturday.
6. JOEY LOGANO, CAR-FORD, TEAM- PENSKE
Last year’s Monster Energy All-Star Race winner- Logano is eagerly waiting for the race as Charlotte sticks out as his best winning track in terms of average finish (11.2).
7. KEVIN HARVICK, CAR- FORD, TEAM- STEWART-HAAS RACING
A pole winner for the All-Star Race in 2016 season, Harvick is one of the top contenders for a podium finish on Saturday night.
8. KYLE BUSCH, CAR- TOYOTA, TEAM- JOE GIBBS RACING
Busch has the most poles (three) and laps led (227) of any driver under his name but have not seen the Victory Lane yet.
9. JIMMIE JOHNSON, CAR- CHEVROLET, TEAM- HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS
Johnson at Charlotte, got his best track (pulling off wins in five of six races ). The only driver with multiple All-Star wins (four), Johnson would put up a fight in the race.
10. RYAN BLANEY, CAR- FORD, TEAM- WOOD BROTHERS RACING
Finishing 33rd or worse in three consecutive races, Blaney broke that streak coming in fourth-place in Kansas. Let’s hope the young gun gives his best shot into the main event on Saturday.